When I was a girl,
當我還是個小女孩,
I had a lot of dreams to make.
我有很多夢想.
Someday I can meet someone with a boy.
將來,遇上一少男.
He can buy me barbie girl.
他給我買芭比娃娃,
He can give me hello kitty.
給我可愛的 hello kitty,
He can send me candy and rose everyday.
每天送我糖果,和玫瑰花 .
When I grew older
當我長大,
I found my world is not so good.
發現世界並非如此美好.
All the boys just showed me their richness.
男孩都只炫耀他們的錢財.
Till I saw a pretty face,
直到見到一帥少年
With nothing in his pocket,
他囊空袋乾,
leaving me after hearing of my dreams.
聽了我的夢想,棄我遠去.
Oh, can you give me one more chance
哦,請再给我一次機會,
and let me show you all my dreams.
讓我向你展示我所有的夢想.
Something may be a mistake
這可能是個錯誤,
if you never go into my heart to see.
如果你不到我心底看看.
Oh, can you give me one more day
哦,請再給我一天的時間,
and let me give you a real kiss.
讓我给你一個真正的吻.
What a girl really needs is the love,
女孩真正需要的是愛,
true love, a girl's dreams.
真正的愛, 女孩的夢想.